Saturday, December 26, 2009
One special gift that I received for my silver birthday came from my dear pamangkin UNO! Though I'm sure it was his mom's choice. =)
I love it not only because I am really into books but also because it came into my life at the perfect time. Just the kind of an inspirational material I need nowadays. I hope to finish it this holiday season but I guess, more than just finishing it, I really hope I could apply each concept into my own life.
Books continue to love me as I received another 2 inspirational books this Christmas from my sisters! I feel so blessed. I really got excited because I left in NZ all my favorites and I did not have the time nor the budget to buy new ones since I got home.
I always believed that BOOKS are one of the best gift ideas. Also, now i truly believe that things around us, even the material ones hold some kind of an energy and sometimes we have to let them go so that new things, new energies can come into our lives, evading stagnation. =p
Once I've finished 'em all, I'll get back to you, promise OR remind me. =p I am really looking forward to finishing them to be equip for GOOD YEAR 2010!
All Love,
Miss Sachi

0 comments:
Post a Comment