Thursday, August 6, 2009
Hiyya fellas?! How's everything going? Okay this is the second week of my life as a check-out operator and oh my goodness, it was damn very tiring! But some things do keep me alive... What are these? TA-DA....
WETA CAVE, location of the craft company behind the box-office hit movie "LORD OF THE RINGS"
FOOD FESTIVAL, this coming 17-31 August... Being someone who has very healthy appetite & friendly taste buds, I am excitedly looking forward to this event. A worthy way to spend my hard-earned money.
CABLE CAR EXPERIENCE, one popular tourist spot here. I'll do it at night & at daytime... wuhoo!
BEEHIVE/PARLIAMENT TOUR, for some cultural enhancement.
ZOO & BOTANICAL GARDENS/PARKS, I DO LOVE MOTHER NATURE.
SHOPPING, for pasalubong most especially, I'd love to go at the famous "Queensgate"
INTER ISLANDER FERRIES, I just dunno if this would suit my budget.
PHOTOSHOOTS, a-must, the best souvenir I could keep for myself.
MUSEUMS & CHURCHES, again for some cultural nourishment and educational purposes.
I hope to do all these soon. =)
These stuff keep my blood running & my heart pumping. That's how 'effing tired I am!
Time for a "tourist mode" fellas and spoil myself some REAL travel & vacation.
Just right after some 5days/week, 8hrs/day job of facing, sometimes cruel human beings. =) No hard feelings though, I believe in Karma... =)
All hope ♥,
Miss Sachi
photo from wellingtoncablecar.co.nz

0 comments:
Post a Comment