Saturday, October 24, 2009
Happy Sabaday!
Today is a very very busy day as the whole house is preparing for tomorrow's celebration: HOUSE BLESSING. We're all excited since it will also serve as a mini Pinoy gathering.
So this will just be a quick post to share to you one hot deal I get form using my Citibank credit card. I am no fan of loans, credits & that includes the use of credit cards. i admit however that I have a number of those plastic moneys. Yeah I acknowledge their benefits & advantages but I'm careful not to abuse it. My very first Credit Card is Citibank and Ive been loyal somehow. Recently I used it for booking my ticket (for convenience) and they emailed me their latest deal that would most likely benefit me. =)
| |||||||||||||||||||||
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||
| |||||||||||||||||||||
| Catch the movies you've been waiting to see because the Free Movie Pass can be redeemed until November 30, 2009. | |||||||||||||||||||||
I now have a perfect idea on how to use it!
That definitely made my weekend.
How about you, any great deal around?
Enjoy the weekends!
Miss Sachi
images from citi's email

0 comments:
Post a Comment