What's Hot?

♥ tastebuds: CYO Potato Salad & Coffee Twist Mix ♥

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Since I am just counting the days of my stay here, I decided to fix a quick snack for Lovey and other housemates. My new near-specialty, Potato Salad.

Ingredients:

♥ potatoes, peeled and sliced, boiled
♥ mixed veggies (corn, beans, carrots, green peas etc.)
♥ eggs, hard-boiled
♥ salad dressing (ready made or self-made)
* for self-made dressing, you'll need to mix mayonnaise, ground pepper, salt, sugar, lemon juice and water *
♥ 1 tbsp of dairy cream
♥ 1 tbsp oil
♥ pinch of salt
♥ edible flowers for garland (optional)

Directions:

1. Peel, slice and boil potatoes. Set-aside.
2. Boil the eggs. Slice when done. Set aside.
3. In a pan, cook the veggies using oil, dairy cream and salt.
4. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients and add the dressing.
5. Refrigerate to cool.
*optional, put the edible flowers for more appeal*

I love salads especially potato salads that's why I tried to learn how to do it 'coz I always find myself ordering it in restos which only comes in small sizes (just appetizers). This is perfect for a quick nutritious and hassle-free fix!

Sachi's challenge: If you have any fave food, dare to learn how to fix it for yourself. CYO guys! create-your-own. =p

♥ ♥ ♥

And because I'm currently residing in a cold country and Starbucks is gold when converted, I had to find a way to enjoy ice cream and a way to get a Starbucks-like coffee without getting sick or hurting my pocket!

My C.Y.O coffee twist mix....
Mochaccino & Vanilla-Strawberry Coffee

A mix of coffee and ice cream, flavour of your choice!

* seriously delicious!*

Sharing to you my bits of joys.
Why don't you share yours too?

All Love,

Miss Sachi




0 comments:

 
♥ Out & About - by Miss Sachi ♥ - Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB Tested by Blogger Templates